Summer Success Programs
A formal Common Application approval process for Summer Success Programs (SSP) will be in effect starting May 1. The purpose of the Common Application is to have a central application for UC San Diego students who are interested in participating in a SSP will have the opportunity to apply.
Steps for applying to the Common Application:
- Click on Common Application
- Sign on as a Student SSO using your: Single Sign-On User ID/PID and password
- Once you log in, you will be directed to the Common Application Dashboard, where you will see a list of Summer Success Programs that are available to you. Click on the Summer Success Program(s) of your choice to begin the application process, which includes essay questions created by the program leaders.
Note: You can use the Common Application to apply to multiple programs. However, you can only submit your application once. Please be aware you will not be able to log in and apply to additional programs once you have submitted your application. Please consider all of your options carefully if you plan to apply for multiple Summer Success Program
Summer Success Programs participating in the Common Application for Summer 2017:
- Summer Bridge (Freshmen) Application is closed
- Summer Engineering Institute (Freshmen) Application is Closed
- Summer Transfer Academy (Transfer) Application is Closed
- Summer Transfer in the Arts & Humanities (Transfer) Application is Closed
- Triton Prep (Freshmen) Application is closed
- Triton Sophomore Scholars (Continuing Students) Application is Closed