2016 Schedule of Classes available in March 2016!
For your convenience and Summer planning, the Schedule of Classes and Recommended Courses for High School Students are now available.
Note: New courses may be added and others may be cancelled. It is the student's responsibility to verify TritonLink, in the Schedule of Classes, for the most up-to-date information regarding Summer Session courses.
How to Navigate through the Schedule of Classes:
- Select Search Term (use the drop down menu)
- Summer Session I 2016
- Summer Session II 2016
- Special Summer Session 2016
- Summer Sessions (All) 2016
- Find Courses by
- Section ID
- Professor or Title
- Select Additional Criteria, if necessary
- Select the Search button at the bottom of the page
- View the results of your search
The following is described in the Schedule of Classes :
- Section ID#
- Classroom Seat Availability
- Department Notes
- Final Exam
- Brief Course Descriptions
Summer Session course descriptions not available in the UCSD General Catalog are available on the individual academic department websites.